Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Black Deer

Another set done with TiinaMoi! This outfit I created around the silk dress. It used to be a wedding dress that I dug up from a thrift store back room with only my phone to light my way. They had gotten a ton of wedding dresses, mostly very -ahem- interesting ones from the eighties, but I was hoping to find something that I could dye. In the darkest corner at the back of the room I found the dress and it fit me perfectly! I dyed it with purple and blue to get a nice, deep color. The dress is very well made, it has a built-in petticoat and is fully lined. It came with a weird lace bolero top thingie, which is still sitting in my closet waiting for any ideas on what to do with it.

The antlers are from ReStyle and jewellery is once again by Lumissa's Purple Octopus.



Model, styling and outfit: Me
Photographer: TiinaMoi
Assistant: Agony von Grim


3 comments:

  1. I love it how the dress got a second life :) And you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The dress is really nice to wear, the silk is so warm and comfortable. I wouldn't have guessed silk feels so good ;D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...