Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Home Pictures, Summertime

The light was so pretty that I took some pictures of our home. It's so good to have all the furniture in place after weeks of kitchen renovating, finally things are where they should be! The cats also wanted to be in pictures, naturally.

The usual work space. I have a desktop computer too, but have been more fond of the laptop lately. Möttönen loves to lounge in the sun on the table.

The kitties have a basket and some grass on the window sill. The lights are on
at night, I like the effect of having little yellow bulbs on the window.

The bedroom. I went a little crazy and bought the yellow pillow cases from H&M.
I've never had anything yellow in the apartment before, but this shade was calling to me.

My vanity. I recently added a shelf on top of the mirror mostly for hair products and it makes keeping the table free so much easier! Also a good place to store Monster High dolls ;D

View from the living room into the bedroom. 

And a little bit of the new kitchen! It's so tiny it's hard to take good pictures, but you get the idea. Black, white and dark wood. And there's a window now! It used to be covered by a huge fridge.

This is one of my favourite things in the kitchen, a black, shiny refrigerator! It's quite small, but should be
enough for us. If not, the space is large enough for a regular sized one. 


Möttönen posing by the window.

Magnus on the table (yes, the cats are allowed on this table).

Möttönen once again. I love the wide stone window sills and I think the cats share my feelings ;D

3 comments:

  1. Ihanan näköinen kaupunkikoti <3 Eikös nuo ole Katariina suuri verhot makkarissa, mulla oli nuo joskus vihreänä. Harmi kun möin, ovat nykyään aika haluttua Vallilaa. Eikö kissat romua tuolla peilin päällä hiuspulloilla? Meillä ei voisi säilyttää :D eikä ikkunat olla noin auki, arvaa olisiko siellä Pipsa välissä :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apartment looks great! I love the Alice in Wonderland kitchen floor! Cutie cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cozy place you have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...