Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Outfit of the Day

It's finally summer in Finland! And my vacation just ended, great ;D I had to do some emergency shoe shopping in Cologne, because the only pair I had with me decided to break on the first day of the trip. Vagabond was carrying super cute 90's style shoes, so I got a pair that I think goes nicely with the frilly socks I bought from Primark. I paired the 90's footwear with the loose fitting top Tiina of Rogue gave me for my b-day and a skater skirt from H&M.





7 comments:

  1. All that's missing is a plaid flannel shirt and you remind me of 90s grunge! This is the second post today I've seen about 90s style. Maybe you're on to a new trend? Super cute on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the 90's are coming back, shops are even selling the little tattoo necklaces that used to be cool and Spice Girls are making a comeback tour ;D I think I'm officially old now ;P

      Delete
  2. Käytkö salilla vai oletko luonnostaan noin "hyvänmuotoinen"? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mä oon ehkäpä maailman laiskin liikkuja ;D Satunnaisesti tankotanssin ja kävelen päivittäin töihin ja takaisin. Sanoisin että oon saanut aika hyvät geenit!

      Delete
  3. Aah really cute shoes and socks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what a pretty footwear and it suits you well ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...