Pages

Sunday 12 April 2015

Outfit of the Day

The company I work for sponsored a game developer's meeting, so that meant a couple of free drink tickets for me! A lot of people came to the event and everyone was so nice, congratulating us on the latest game and just generally having fun and being awesome, like games industry people are. I did a full workday before the event so I only had a little time to get ready. I chose a simple black dress (which had a hole but I fixed it with black electric tape so I could wear it one more night), my new ouija handbag and neutral make-up. I chose different shoes in the end, but wanted to see how these ones look in pictures! I got them from the gothic flea market event on Easter.


Dress - H&M
Handbag - Rogue by Tiina Ulkuniemi
Heels - Second hand



5 comments:

  1. Your outfit is great. I love your ouija handbag. I want the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's my new favourite bag, just the right size and so pretty!

      Delete
  2. I love that bag! and i love the way your hair pop against this outfit. It makes me want pink hair. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...