Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

Island Chic Fabulous Look

Inspired by Luna's gorgeous look, I shopped at Glamour Doll Eyes. I had a few samples by them that I had bought years ago, but other than that the company was new to me. Here's a look done with two of their eyeshadows, which sadly look like just one shade because I blended them so much ;D

I used:

Glamour Doll Eyes - Fabulous! (medium turquoise with slight shimmer, on the lid)
Glamour Doll Eyes - Island Chic (dark turquioise with a hint of shimmer, in the crease and blended up, on lower lid)
IsaDora - Highlands palette light champagne shade (in the inner corner)
Mac Fluidline - Blacktrack (black get liner, on upper lash line and waterline)
IsaDora Volume & Curl mascara



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm not a fan of colours, but I must admit this looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I usually only wear black, but colourful eyes and hair go very well with it!

      Delete
  2. Pretty! I love both of those colors. They are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...