Pages

Thursday 2 October 2014

Copenhagen and Transylvania Ombre Lips

I did some experiment with the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams. I've bought Copenhagen and Transylvania, which are among the darkest ones in the range. While Copenhagen is a gorgeous cool-toned wine red, Transylvania is every goth's favourite dark purple with a red base. I did an ombre style using both of them.

Copenhagen as the base colour, Transylvania patted on the corners of the mouth and along the outlines of the lips towards the middle. IRL the shades look a bit darker and thus less patchy.

Ombre done in this pattern makes your lips look more full. My upper lip is quite thin so I use all the tricks available to give it some more oomph ;D

4 comments:

  1. Ah those are pretty together! I must get my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have to say you might want to consider skipping Transylvania. I'm still working on my review, but it has trouble going on even, it always seems to be blotchy and not only on me but on other people too. Copenhagen on the other hand performs excellently and the shade is gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. Together they make a beautiful effect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...