Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

DJ'ing Pic

Just a quick snap from last Friday. I wasn't feeling too hot, but decided to do some DJ'ing anyway since the club I help to organize was taking place basically downstairs from our home. I'm not sure if it was a wise choice, I took a four hour nap the next day on top of a full night's sleep, but people seemed to enjoy themselves and it's always nice to see your friends happy! The other organizers did a great job and handled most of the work so I could just pop in to play some music and go back home to sleep.

Photo by Ari Rantanen

Notice the clever use of a headband to conceal my roots and the shrug that hides basically everything else, like the fact I forgot to put a necklace on ;D And that's a ten minute smoky eye I did after taking yet another nap. I would have liked to stay and chat with friends, but healing is more important so next time then. I already missed a fetish event because of the pneumonia, now I'll recover and go to all the parties I want to!

4 comments:

  1. Good that the gig was a short one. Take it easy with the pneumonia. My boyfriend had it twice in just a few years, last time it took the whole winter to recover from it. Well he went to work but had no energy at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got Sims 4 so now I can just sit in front of the computer while home ;D I'm very much hoping this will be last I see of the pneumonia, what an exceptionally nasty illness!

      Delete
  2. It is great that the club is so near your place! I often wish that clubs were nearer, I haven't been in so long because travel and late nights are such a pain!

    You look so fabulous even though you are sick! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I especially chose to live in the center of the city because I know I'm a bit lazy when it comes to going out ;D This way I'll get to go out more when I'm not lazied-out by the distances.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...