Pages

Sunday 18 May 2014

Outfit of the Day

Yesterday there would have been plenty of stuff to do around the city, but I wasn't interested and stayed home making horns for a headdress or two. In the evening my other half and I popped out to have some sangria on a terrace and then headed out to a friend's birthday party. This is what I wore!


Dress - Black Milk Evil Cheerleader Lace Dress
Underdress - H&M (the teal one that you can see through the lace)
Boots - Unif High Trench
Earrings - By me

8 comments:

  1. that dress is just perfect, I like it even more with colorful background. And the fact that you drink sangria <3 I love sangria, and everyone around me looks at me like I'm crazy because of that :D they don't have idea what's good pff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sangria is the best, I think I have to go back to the same bar to try all their varieties, they offered rose wine and white wine sangria too, and I've never tasted those :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! This lace dress is so versatile!
    Love your hair color too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi kun olen kaunis ja tuo mekko näyttää todella kauniilta!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that dress with your hair! Not sure exactly what the shade is called, turquoise? Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not sure of the correct name of the shade, I'd call it turquoise :)

      Delete
  5. The dress looks awesome with your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...