Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Outfit of the Day

Well, sorta ;D Yesterday I went playing laser tag at Megazone with some friends. I had played the game last time more than ten years ago, so my skills were maybe a bit rusty, but our team still won both rounds (no thanks to me but I'm still proud ;P)! I'm not very sporty, so today my thighs are aching from all the crouching action in the game. While I don't enjoy shooter games on the computer, I love them IRL. The adrenaline rush, sneaking, coming up with tactics, trying to communicate with team mates silently all just make the game so much fun. Thanks to Minna for organizing the event, I hope you'll do it again another time, I'll be the first one in line to join!

Sweaty and in front of the soda freezer! I lost the ball of my
medusa piercing, but it had been a bit loose for some time, totally
my own fault. And I already have a new ball for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...