Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Don't Teal Me You Love Me Look

I was totally bummed when I missed Darling Girl Cosmetics' limited edition shade called Don't Teal Me You Love Me. It's a purple with a teal sheen, so my two colours both together! Luckily there was a small batch released later on and I was quick to order it. Here's a look I did with the shadow!





The purple doesn't really show, but the teal sheen is really metallic and striking. I think if I would have blended the shadow more on the lid, the purple would have come out, but I'll have to try that next time. Here's it's patted on with a dry brush and the base is Urban Decay's Primer Potion. There's a dab of Sugarpill Lumi on the tear duct.


I paired the teal shadow with dark lips. This is Maybelline Super Stay 10 H Tint Gloss in Timeless Plum put over a wine-red lip stain for durability.

8 comments:

  1. Stunning shade, it should be made pernament.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like it too, it's a shame it's limited edition :(

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful shade, I'm devastated I missed out on it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry! I do hope it would be made permanent, I haven't seen anything quite like it before.

      Delete
  3. Ihana meikki, on niin raikkaan näköinen <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like the shade, it's hard to find long lasting lip products in dramatic shades.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...