Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

New Swatches

I've soon gone through my box of new shadows to swatch, but don't worry, when my new lens arrives I'll be re-swatching old ones to get better pictures!

Here are a few purple and my favourite taupe.

Shiro Not Very Effective, Shiro Shinigami, Geek Chic The Pointy End and
Femme Fatale The Dark One

The two Shiro shadows look very similar in the jar, but their differences are clear when swatched. The jars were packed so full I had to remove the sifters to get some shadow on my brush!

Not Very Effective - A blackened purple, very dark with multicoloured glitter.
Shinigami - Dark purple with silver shimmer and microglitter.

The Pointy End - My so far favourite taupe! Medium to dark, cool and with a metallic sheen.

The Dark One - Looks lavender in the jar, but on skin the darkness shows well. A blackened, blue based purple with lavender sheen and magenta microglitter.

From top to bottom: The Dark One, The Pointy End,
Shinigami and Not Very Effective

From top to bottom: The Dark One, The Pointy End,
Shinigami and Not Very Effective

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...