Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

Bat Dress - Finally

I knew I wanted this dress when I saw it on Mothmouth's advertisement on her blog, so I instantly ordered it. Turns out it was a great hit (no wonder with those gorgeous photos!) and the shop ran out. I had wait over a month for mine, but it was worth it!


Dress - Backstreet
Jeans - GinaTricot
Shoes - Iron Fist

Möttönen was participating, as usual ;P And please ignore the huge Ikea box behind me, my other half is working on some project and there's boxes everywhere! The dress is super comfy, since it's so loose, and fabric is very soft and nice. I wore mine to work and thus paired it with jeans to stay warm. I also wore leopard print socks, but they looked so silly with patterned pants that I took them off to take the pics ;) Tomorrow is my last day of work before a short holiday, can't wait! It's been super busy these last few weeks, in eager to have some time off.

10 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I also love how comfy it is, so soft!

      Delete
  3. Great dress indeed! I always love your outfit blogposts, you have a style of clothing I'd totally wear :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress! Your cats sure love getting in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't understand how the kitties even know I'm taking pictures, or would they just sit beside me anywhere I go ;P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...