Pages

Sunday 12 August 2012

Turquoise and Glittery

Just a quick post! I made myself new earrings from sequins I got earlier. True to my habits, I got dark pink, black and turquoise sequins. I really like how light and glittery the jewellery came out!


I also noticed there are over 300 readers now, thanks to each and every one of you! I really like blogging and I'm super happy to notice someone else likes what I write. I'm leaving for Germany tomorrow, it's a business trip, but I should have some free time in the evenings so I can shop some awesome stuff for a new giveaway. I'm packing my camera with me, so if the schedule is not too tight, I'll keep the blog updated! Otherwise you'll hear from me next weekend when I return.

9 comments:

  1. Lately I like turquoise stuff too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice! Turquoise goes so well with dark, dramatic shades and really makes them pop :)

      Delete
  2. You are awesome at diy crafts. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice way to use sequins! Your earrings turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I saw a picture of a similar pair somewhere in the internets a year or two back and have been waiting to try it out :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...