Pages

Sunday 24 June 2012

Polar Bears and Purple

The Midsummer celebrations continued with some video games and going to a bar to have a few drinks. I found a useful tip on a Facebook group about using Fyrinnae Polar Bear with purple and wanted to try it out right away. I had used Polar Bear before, but didn't like it that much, since it was so yellow. But with purple it really seemed to come alive!

I used:

Face
Missha Perfect Cover BB-cream number 13
Detrivore Pallor Mortis powder
Fyrinnae Temptation blush (shading under cheek bones)
Evil Shades Gossamer blush (on top of cheek bones)

Eyes
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Polar Bear (on inner part of lids)
Sugarpill Birtday Girl (on center of lids)
Sugarpill Hysteric (outer parts of lids, on brows with Evil Shades mixing medium)
Sugarpill Tako (brow bone)
Sugarpill Poison Plum (lower lids)
Sugarpill Bulletproof (just a touch to darken the crease)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
L'Oreal Beauty Tubes mascara

Lips
Claire's purple lipstick
MSCHIC dark purple eyeliner as lipliner
Sugarpill Hysteric padded on top of lipstick

Hysteric doesn't match my hair, I think I'll try and look for a better match :)

Sorry about the blurry pics, I took the batteries from my flash to use in Wii
controllers so we could play Raving Rabbits with four players ;P I was
wearing a black satin shirt with a black miniskirt with suspenders. My
hair still has the curls from the day before, so I just brushed the curls open
and let it hang loose.



After the super awesome Midsummer I'm trying to shrug off a cold by drinking lots of hot tea, wish me luck! Only two weeks until the northernmost goth festival in the world, Lumous, starts. It's happening in my home town so luckily I don't have to travel anywhere ;)

9 comments:

  1. I love purple and polar bears ^___^ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. your flawless makeup is so awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combo and your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lips look gorgeous
    To die for colour!

    Also, I hope you get better pretty soon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lip color you created is bad ass!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING!!! I love this look and the lips are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you guys so much! I'm sure I'll use Polar Bear again, it might even become a favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this look-p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...